This year’s Health and Social Care Awards are now open for entries. Now in its ninth year, this is the largest peer-to-peer scheme of its kind, and provides an unparalleled opportunity to highlight the improvements you’ve made to frontline health and social care services.
Focussed around the quality and efficiency agenda, this year’s exciting categories include:
This award will recognise innovative practice within an acute care setting, which improves the delivery of services and experience for patients and service users.
Assessors will be looking for evidence of:
• staff involvement
• patient involvement
• demonstrable change
• practical application
• consideration of spread
• real originality and inventiveness
• patient safety.
Other categories are:
• Primary Care and Community Based Integration
• Excellence in Commissioning
• Success in Partnership Working
• Support for Independence
• Mental Health and Wellbeing.
The awards are open to anyone working throughout the NHS, social services, the voluntary, charity and independent sectors in England, and give you the opportunity to:
• highlight innovation and excellence in your organisation
• showcase your innovative projects at a regional and national level
• share your ideas and help others provide the best possible care in their local population.
Applications close at midnight on 18 June 2010, so don’t delay. Apply online now at .
For any queries: